Michelle Obama's Epic Speech - October 13, 2016 - touching all the important points - ☆☆☆☆☆ — HotWhopper Chat HotWhopper Chat
Follow HotWhopper:

Welcome to HotWhopper Chat

Before you post, read the introduction to HotWhopper Chat in the Wiki.

Welcome to HotWhopper Chat!

Whether you're new to climate topics or an expert you are most welcome. Before you can comment you'll need to register or sign in. Click one of the buttons below.

Where Australia's electricity comes from

This widget is updated every couple of minutes and shows why Australia is such a huge GHG emitter.

Michelle Obama's Epic Speech - October 13, 2016 - touching all the important points - ☆☆☆☆☆

Hello, Life's been particularly busy, too much work too little time for writing and such.  Plus the ColoradoCare and our election in general has kept me from dangling project.  I'm posting this real quick because for decades I've been frustrated by most political speeches I've heard.  Too much missing and such.  There have been rare exceptions,  but none in this election.  Then tonight I heard a speech that kicked ass.  Michelle Obama verbalized the most important aspects of this 2016 USA Presidential election like not even those excellent late nite TV news comics could touch.

I don't have time to get into details, though this is my new front burner project whenever I can get back to it.  Her speech definitely deserves closer study it's so beautifully eloquent, well structured, and though it's 23 minutes long, it commanded my full attention and even a few pauses to absorb it.  Amazing speech.  Too bad she's not running for President.

First lady Michelle Obama Speech Today : (she doesn't use his name once) --- tape has 'shaken me to my core'
Michelle Obama's EPIC Takedown Of Disgusting Treatment Of Women
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiVnRxt6I8A
Thoughts?  Comments?
BaerbelW

Comments