Victor V. — HotWhopper Chat HotWhopper Chat
Follow HotWhopper:

Welcome to HotWhopper Chat

Before you post, read the introduction to HotWhopper Chat in the Wiki.

Welcome to HotWhopper Chat!

Whether you're new to climate topics or an expert you are most welcome. Before you can comment you'll need to register or sign in. Click one of the buttons below.

Where Australia's electricity comes from

This widget is updated every couple of minutes and shows why Australia is such a huge GHG emitter.

Victor V.

Over at my other chat room CFI someone posted the following:
samyaza - 17 November 2016 08:19 AM
I wonder if there are some German humanist here. I’d like to make friends and get in touch with the humanist association.
Most people from my place abroad socialize within their religious group. But that’s out of question for me. I hope I can enter the local humanist community, so I won’t be alone in a foreign land with no friend.
~~~~~~~~~~
CC responds:  "Might I suggest Victor Venema.  He impresses me a lot and I decided to give him a little more headline space so I hope you don’t mine me starting a new thread to respond  http://www.centerforinquiry.net/forums/viewthread/18938/"

Perhaps it'll help steer a little more American visitors to your site.  I'm hoping samyaza, may show up here to say hello.

VictorVenemaSou

Comments